Veja’s stylish V-10 trainer is perfect for kids when it comes to style and practicality in terms of comfort. The trainer is not only ethically sourced from Amazonian rubber and other synthetic materials, has a breathable design but is also made to with-stand walking, running and all the fun adventures with your little one.
- Cute and stylish kids trainer
- Reinforced rubber sole
- Easy to match fun and vibrant kids trainers
- Fair trade
- Comfortable and sustainable due to materials used
- Unisex design
- Vegan upper
- Eco friendly made
- Upper Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels: T.P.U.
- Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%)
- Insole: Sugar cane (44%) and recycled polyester (35%)
- Midsole: Sugar cane (51%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Backloop: Recycled polyester (100%)
- Elastic laces: Recycled polyester (60%) and rubber (40%)
- Fair Trade USA certified factory
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe. 100% recycled polyester.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.