Veja’s comfortable V-10 trainer is perfect for kids with it’s, comfortable and breathable design. The trainer is not only ethically sourced from Amazonian rubber and other synthetic materials, but are also made to with-stand walking, running and all the fun adventures with your little one.
- 3 strap velcro trainers
- Easy to match fun and vibrant kids trainers
- Fair trade made
- Comfortable and sustainable due to materials used
- Unisex design
- Vegan upper
- Eco friendly made
- Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and corn resin*
- Panels made out of C.W.L and coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*Cotton Worked as Leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.