Colourful, smart and luxurious. Veja chromefree multico white ouro trainers are perfect for those little feet. The minimal branding and details make them some of our favourite kicks going.
- Easy to match fun and vibrant kids trainers
- Comfortable and sustainable due to materials used
- Unisex design
- Eco friendly made
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Panels: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V: Rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Insole: Sugar cane (55%) and organic cotton (19%)
- Sole: Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Straps: ChromeFree leather
- Made in Brazil
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.