"Moo, Cluck, Baa! The Farm Animals are Hungry" is a wonderfully simple sound book with fun, noisy sound effects that help baby recognise familiar animal sounds. The Wee Gallery's sound book introduces older toddlers to descriptive words, and will make all readers look forward to their next meal.
- Baby sound book
- Educates your little one about different animals
- The book makes different animal sounds
- Revealing adorable baby animals, this is a great way to introduce your little one to animals
- Stimulate your little ones senses with the pop of colour!
- Batteries included
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 18 cm
- Age: Suitable from 3 months
ABOUT WEE GALLERY:
As a graphic designer with a background in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, Surya along with Dave who was a teacher, was fascinated by the idea of helping our baby’s brain develop by literally playing with visuals. They created a planet of animals, which were designed to entertain and educate, taking into account each stage of development. As our son used the Art Cards, we discovered…
Wee Gallery’s scope expanded as we learned along with our kids, and they now have a product line that reaches up to 5 years of age. Wee Gallery hope to continue to create toys that are simple, clever, and help you discover the beauty of connecting with the little people that are most important to us.