The World Wildlife Fund produces soft, cuddly toys that are realistic and well-crafted. They are perfect for babies, children, and adults alike. This lovely little Tiger from the wildlife range needs a new home where he will be loved and hugged. He deserves to be cherished.
By purchasing this product you are helping to support WWF with its valuable conservation work for animals, their habitats and the wider environment. High quality, environmentally and socially responsible products which can be used as effective tools to educate people about the challenges of conservation, climate change, human footprint and biodiversity loss.
- Perfect comfort toy for your little one to have
- Can be used from birth onwards
- Soft material, so isn't irritable on your baby's skin
- Easy to grasp and hold - perfect for tiny hands
- Washing instructions: Hand/surface washing with water not exceeding 30 degrees celsius.
- Size: H19cm
- Made from: Exterior polyester, filling 100% recycled PET bottles
- Age: 0+
- Material: Fabric: 100% cotton. Filling: Polyester fibres
The WWF Classic Plush Collection is a wide range of realistic, super soft plush toys, especially designed for the world Wide Fund For Nature - WWF.
The WWF Plush Collection is being sold in over 50 countries in the best
and most popular shops and department stores. For every plush sold a donation is made to your local WWF office to support their conservation efforts.
All WWF plush items are sustainable and last a lifetime. Stuffed with a 100% recycled PET bottle filling and
theirsuper soft exterior, your child will have a cuddle buddy forever.