Campers Spiral Comet offers classic style that’s perfect for any little girl. Easy to put on and take off, the timeless design boasts a sturdy construction that has been contemporarily reimagined for the comfort of smaller feet.
Inspired by the classic ballet shoes. New natural. Vintage feeling. Organic, warm, smooth leather with a rubber toe cap, soft leather and soft suede.
- Extremely comfortable and soft shoes
- Perfect school shoes
OrthoLite® for cushioning and breathability
- Cushioned removable, anatomic insole
Materials: Upper: Calfskin, Outsole/Features: Rubber for good grip, Insole: OrthoLite® for cushioning and breathability, Lining: 63% Leather 37% Fabric (60% Nylon - 40% PU) Leather Working Group Certified
Camper shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
- Remove dirt and grime using a soft cloth.
- For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store
- Polish the leather with a cloth.
Camper is a contemporary footwear brand from the island of Mallorca, Spain. Founded in 1975, they are a family business with a rich shoemaking heritage, that they use to create unique designs. The First Walkers range is for those ready to strike out on their own.