Elhée Medium Flow anti colic teats, suitable for infants (0-24 months). Extra soft silicone mimics breastfeeding sensations, aids oral development, and reduces colic. Includes 2 Elhée Medium Flow anti colic teats.
- Medium Flow: For babies on conventional infant milk (provided by default on all bottles)
- The anti-colic system is reinforced by the flexibility of the silicone
- 100% clean composition: The Elhée pacifier is made of medical grade silicone and contains no harmful substances that could harm the health of babies (0% BPA, BPS, phthalates
- The Elhée pacifier is physiologically shaped, with a flat side against the tongue and a curved side, towards the palate. Designed in extra soft silicone to adapt to the child's oral cavity and contribute to his good development (recommended by the French Union for Oral Health)
- Material: 100% Silicone
- Age: 0-24months+ (medium flow)
- Care instructions: Follow cleaning instructions on packaging
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC & Phthalates
- Complies with the most demanding standards EN14350-1 / 14350-2 - FDA, US-CPSIA, California PROP 65 and SOR.
In order to meet extremely high quality and safety criteria, Élhée quickly abandoned the materials traditionally used by bottle manufacturers, to turn to a latest generation medical grade silicone, selected with the highest degree of requirement. this neo-material, non-allergenic, and perfectly suited to food contact, is free from Bisphenol A and S, and other chemical substances liable to harm the health of infants and young children.
The pacifier chosen to style the Bib Rond responds to the same demanding criteria of safety and well-being of infants: in silicone, soft and extra-flexible, physiologically shaped, it has been developed to offer sensations. close to the mother's breast. Equipped with an anti-colic system, the Élhée pacifier is designed to reduce the absorption of air by the baby and thus facilitate his digestion. Perfectly adapted to the oral cavity of the child, it finally contributes to its good development.