YOU MAY ALSO NEED
Busy builders will be proud of their Le Toy Van Tool Box. Complete with 11 accessories: a fabric bag, pliers, a screw driver, a plank of wood with two holes, two nails, a bolt, a screw, wood glue and a hammer.
Three of the tools: pliers, screw driver and hammer, have got their outline shapes printed on the base of the drawer for easy tidy. All pieces including the tool box are coloured using water based paints.
- Le Toy Van wooden tool box
- Scenario and role play toy encourages creative imagination, social and language development
- Gender neutral colour to encourage the toy to be shared between siblings and friends, extending toys usage
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn taking skills as well social interaction
- Great to be used at playtime
- Great for interactive play, this develops turn taking skills, social interaction, language and speech
- Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet
- Age: Suitable for 3 years+
- Measurements: W:22cm D:14.5cm H:15.4cm
- Safe toy - Decorated with non-toxic paints and tested to the highest safety standards
Le Toy Van toys are developed in the United Kingdom by the highly experienced in-house creative team. All toys are designed to comply with the rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards.
The in-house and on-site quality team ensure the delivery of a consistent high standard product Le Toy Van is acclaimed for.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.