About 71% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water…that’s a big place to find one fish!
Finding Nemo is an unforgettable tale (unless you’re Dory!) of a young clownfish with a desire to explore the ocean and a father’s brave search for his son. On this fin-tastic adventure we meet many colourful and sofishticated characters and experience the ebb and flow of emoceans. But so you don’t turtle-y clam up there’s also four uplifting tunes to jig along to…shell we dance?!
- Reader: Matt Frewer
- Sea Cruise
- Fish School
- Under the Waves
- Fishin’ Blues
5. Finding Nemo
- Listen and sing along to popular Disney film Finding Nemo, a heartfelt children's classic that your little one will be engrossed in
- Listen, learn and laugh till your little one has had get enough
- Attach to your Toniebox and get ready for an enchanting story to be played
- Story lasts approximately 31 minutes
- Fun and unique character to add to your little ones Tonie
- Running time: approx. 31 minutes
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup
ABOUT TONIES ®:
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!