On this Tonie you will find a reading of the famous "The Lion King“, narrated by Robert Guillaume, as well as four of most well-known songs like "Hakuna Matata“ and "He Lives in You“. Reader: Robert Guillaume.
A fun audiobook for your little one to delve into, expanding their imagination through audio, playtime and singing along to the songs.
Watch here for more information on Tonies.
- Listen to the audiobook and sing along to the songs
- Listen, learn and laugh till your little one has had get enough
- Educational and fun way of learning
- Attach to your Toniebox and get ready for an enchanting story to be played
- Story lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Fun and unique character to add to your little ones Tonie
- Running time: approx. 30 minutes
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!