Immerse yourself in the colourful world of Elmer the elephant and his friends.
You see, Elmer is a very different elephant – he’s a patchwork elephant. All the grey elephants love him, but he soon starts to wonder what it would be like to be the same as them.
An elephant never forgets, and Elmer will delight young listeners with all his favourite tales. This modern classic about a kind and wise elephant makes ideal bedtime listening.
- Reader: Wayne Forester
LIST of TITLES
- Elmer on stilts
- Elmer and Wilbur
- Elmer and the Lost Teddy
- Elmer and Rose
- Elmer and the Stranger
- Elmer and the Wind
- Elmer and Grandpa Eldo
- Elmer in the Snow
- Elmer Again
- Listen and explore Elmer and Friends Story Collection
- Listen, learn and laugh till your little one has had get enough
- Attach to your Toniebox and get ready for an enchanting story to be played
- Story lasts approximately 62 minutes
- Fun and unique character to add to your little ones Tonie
- Running time: approx. 62 minutes
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup
ABOUT TONIES ®:
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!