This beautifully illustrated bath book will magically change color when you dip it in water. Color Me: Who's in the Pond? introduces children to a range of pond creatures that include a frog, a swan, and a dragonfly. Squeezable and lightweight, each black-and-white creature transforms in a child's hands, guaranteeing hours of bath time fun.
- Illustrated baby bath book
- Book will change colour when it comes into contact with water
- Great way of introducing your little one to pond animals
- The book can be a activity toy by using a clean paintbrush, dipped in some water and paint away to reveal the magic
- Leave the book to dry to transform back to normal
- Made of: Padding TCEP free foam in each leaf/Outer phthalate free PEVA
- Suitable from birth
- Dimension: 16cm x 16cm
- Reading level : 5 - 6 years
- 8 pages
- Lightweight, squeezable and soft to touch
ABOUT WEE GALLERY:
As a graphic designer with a background in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, Surya along with Dave who was a teacher, was fascinated by the idea of helping our baby’s brain develop by literally playing with visuals. They created a planet of animals, which were designed to entertain and educate, taking into account each stage of development. As our son used the Art Cards, we discovered…
Wee Gallery’s scope expanded as we learned along with our kids, and they now have a product line that reaches up to 5 years of age. Wee Gallery hope to continue to create toys that are simple, clever, and help you discover the beauty of connecting with the little people that are most important to us.