YOU MAY ALSO NEED
Let big personalities shine with our Grass Court Switch. Combining street-style and creativity, this premium leather trainer offers adjustability and ease of use with its new mix-and-match strap design. With a white sole, the Switch comes with a full set of matching navy straps, PLUS two extra straps per shoe in red and silver metallic for a versatile and playful look. The double strap closure provides an easy, secure fit while a cotton knit lining and padded collar keeps feet comfortable throughout the year.
- Double hook-and-loop straps. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Designed to fit all feet shapes. Standard length.
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable Material.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Premium leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
- Upper: Coated Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Live SU (White)
- Lining: Cotton Knit (Grey)
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.