Janod's Dino - Panoramic Dino Puzzle is perfect for curious children, who would love to recreate a large 1 meter long frieze with plenty of dinosaurs around it, depending on the era they lived in? Thanks to Janods jigsaw puzzles, you'll have fun learning about fascinating dinosaurs! When did the Triceratops live? Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous?
Find the answer in this amazing panorama puzzle. First, reconstruct the strip with concentration and logic, using original size posters if necessary. Although the puzzle contains over 40 creatures, the frieze at the bottom of the puzzle indicates the year and duration to give a clearer indication of when these creatures existed on Earth.
- Janod Dino - Panoramic Dino PuzzleIncludes 30 magnets
- A great game to develop social skills
- Lets your child understand how to swop and share
- A great way to improve your little ones memory
- Easy to carry and store
- Comes in a lovely cardboard mini-suitcase with a fabric handle for easy transportation
- Age: 6+
- Made from vegetable based ink
- Accessories: 30 magnets & 10 picture cards
- Material: Cardboard
- Dimensions: 100 x 20 x 0.2 cm
Janod is a French company specializing in traditional toys and games made from wood as well as cardboard. Janod makes colourful and original toy ranges for children aged 12 months to 10 years. These include baby and toddler toys, puzzles and games, boards and desks, arts and crafts, and outdoor and decorative toys as well as timeless classics such as spinning tops and diabolos.