An innovative and electronic rattle to the image of Sophie la girafe with a motion detector to awake baby and develop his curiosity !
- Baby sensory toy
- Brightly coloured
- Various different detachable toys, which make different sounds
- Awaking mode: 4 different musical modes that works thanks to the motion detector!
- Rattle mode: The sound speeds up or slows to the rhythm of the wrist.
- Tempo mode: More we shake the rattle more the music speeds up
- Animal mode: 6 animals sounds to discover
- Melody mode: 4 musical tunes to discover when you shake the rattle
- Musical box: 6 melodies to soothe Baby and get him to sleep The light blinks to of the music rhythm and changes its colours when we shake it !
- Perfect for small hands
- Easy to grasp thanks to its shape, it is perfect to make Baby discovering the relation between cause and effect.
- Age: suitable from birth
- Safety tested
- Batteries: 1 x AA included.
ABOUT SOPHIE LA GIRAFE:
Sophie la girafe, who looked exactly the same than she does today, went into production on a Thursday, May 25th, hence her name.
She was an immediate success. Young parents immediately recognized that she was a must for their baby... When the first signs of teething appear, Sophie la girafe helps babies stop crying!
By simple word of mouth, the little giraffe's fame spread. From then on around the world, generations upon generations of children were to love hearing Sophie squeak whenever they pressed her tummy or head!
VULLI, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the highly guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made.
To this day, Sophie la girafe is still traditionally produced, a process that involves more than 14 manual operations.
She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree.