YOU MAY ALSO NEED
No need to pack your trunk, just bring along a WubbaNub Elephant! He’s a true friend for life. Soft floppy ears are the perfect size for little hands to hold onto. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily position to baby.
- Soft, cozy, and adorable, it is easy for little hands to hold and makes a perfect companion for your child
- Has a dummy/pacifier attached attached to the comforter
- Perfect comfort toy for your little one to have
- Use as a security blanket
- WubbaNub Pacifier is an all-in-one plush toy and pacifier for your baby
- Soft material, so isn't irritable on your baby's skin
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner
- Hand washable or machine washable at 30 degrees
- Age: 0+ recommended for newborns to 6 months (without teeth)
- The durable one-piece construction, means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner
- Made with a medical grade, latex free pacifier
BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
Our core philosophy at WubbaNub is simple: to create products that we would feel safe giving to our own children. A WubbaNub is often one of a baby’s first friends in life, and we are humbled to become a part of your family
From our humble beginning, our founder made a commitment to provide safe and quality products to our WubbaNub families. As our company continues to grow, sustainability has become a core philosophy.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
|2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
|Order before 1:30PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 1:30pm. Orders after 1:30pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.