Angulus's Mary Janes shoes are an elegant shoe, incorporated with a Flower T bar. The Mary Jane shoe is also designed, with a decorative buckle and adjustable velcro strap. A nice feature, is the sweet cut out flower leaf detail down the front. Worn perfectly with a dress or some shorts, the shoes have a soft and flexible crepe rubber sole, as well as a solid heel cap for that extra added support
These comfortable made from leather in line with ANGULUS’ dna. Produced in Portugal and lined with 100% chrome-free leather.
- Closed toe, t-bar shoe with a cute flower cut out design
- Plum pink colour which is easy to match and can be worn with a casual or smart outfit
- Soft rubber sole which adds extra comfort
- Lovely to wear with socks during the summer or can be comfortably worn with tights
- Material: Patent leather, Lining: 100% Chrome-free Leather, Sole: Natural crepe rubber w. top stitching detail
- We recommend measuring your child’s feet to make sure you are buying the right size
- Different sizes available
- Narrow to normal fit:2706
Angulus was founded in 1904 in Denmark, yet it was in 1928 that they revolutionised Danish children's footwear. Feeling that the shoes of the time hindered natural movement and were unhealthy for growing feet, Angulus, in collaboration with doctors and physiotherapists, developed foot-formed shoes. Their guiding principal is that children's toes should be able to move freely in their shoes, allowing their feet room to grow with their natural muscular development.
Angulus today is a visionary brand, winning several awards for their range of carefully selected children's shoes, as well as providing a range of ladies and men's shoes.