Angulus's stylish shoes are a great shoe to introduce into your little ones wardrobe, the classic lace up shoe is an elegant and luxurious shoe to wear and can be worn casually or for special occasions. The shoes are made from a soft and flexible crepe rubber sole, as well as having a solid heel cap for maximum support.
These stylish camel coloured shoes are made from leather in line with Angulus’ dna. Produced in Portugal and lined with 100% chrome-free leather.
- Perfect lace shoes by brand Angulus
- The shoes fit normal - wide
- Camel neutral colour which is easy to match and can be worn with a casual or smart outfit
- Soft rubber sole which adds extra comfort
- Material: Leather, Lining: 100% Chrome-free Leather, Sole: Natural crepe rubber w. top stitching detail
- We recommend measuring your child’s feet to make sure you are buying the right size
Recommend 1-1,2 cm for proper growth.
- 25: 16.3
- 26: 16.9
- 27: 17.5
- 28: 18.1
Angulus was founded in 1904 in Denmark, yet it was in 1928 that they revolutionised Danish children's footwear. Feeling that the shoes of the time hindered natural movement and were unhealthy for growing feet, Angulus, in collaboration with doctors and physiotherapists, developed foot-formed shoes. Their guiding principal is that children's toes should be able to move freely in their shoes, allowing their feet room to grow with their natural muscular development.
Angulus today is a visionary brand, winning several awards for their range of carefully selected children's shoes, as well as providing a range of ladies and men's shoes.