The ErgoPouch Sleep Suit Bag, an award-winning design, transforms from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with 4-way zippers. Made of organic cotton with a silky smooth finish, it offers ample room for movement, preventing tangling.
Ideal for night use and compatible with a 5-point harness in a pram, it features grip pads for stability while walking. The four-way zippers facilitate easy overnight toilet training, and it keeps children warm in room temperatures of 14-21 degrees.
- Soft and comfortable baby sleeping body cocoon
- Fold-over cuffs
- Zip enclosure, 4 way zip
- Separate legs
- Breathable Natural Fibres and silky smooth finish
- Plenty of room to prevent being tangled
- Best for toddlers who are walking, and pre-schoolers transitioning to a big bed.
- 1.0 TOG Sleeves
- Machine washable
- Certified non-toxic
- GOTS certified organic cotton, Made & filled with organic cotton
- Body and Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
3-12M: Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y: Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y: Chest 38 cm, Length 120 cm.
To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
- *Safety warning - do not use a padded sleeping bag or suit in a car seat
ergoPouch make natural fibre, premium, ergonomically designed sleepwear and sleep solutions for babies and kids that are TOG-rated for warmth. The brands sleepwear takes the guesswork out of dressing your child safely for sleep, no matter the temperature.
ergoPouch parents to feel confident in making safe-sleep decisions for their child and help them navigate their way through the tougher phases of their sleep journey.
Made from certified organic and natural fibres with ethical and sustainable manufacturing processes, our products care for the environment as much as they do your child. An ergoPouch is non-toxic, skin-friendly and will last several years across several children.