Transitioning from a sippy to an open cup is simple with the Liewood Gene 2 handle training cup! This training cup is made of silicone.
The cup has two handles which makes it easier for a toddler to drink on its own. The bottom has small studs that makes it hard to tip over.
- Perfect for when your little one has transitioned to a standard drinking cup
- The cup is durable and wont break
- The bottom of the cup has small studs, which makes it hard to tip over
- Has little handles to fit your child's little hands perfectly
- Volume: 160 ML
- Material: 100% silicone
- Dimensions: H: 7CM, Diameter: 6.5CM, Capacity: 160ML
Liewood prioritises excellence, evident in their 360-degree approach to design. Every item meets high aesthetic standards and fulfils modern family needs. This dedication positions Liewood as a go-to brand, offering both style and practicality in family-oriented products.