Build Your Own Miniature Landmark of London's Red Telephone box, with Nanoblocks Micro Building Blocks
Create a miniature replica of London's most famous landmarks with Nanoblocks micro building blocks. These clever 3D puzzles are suitable for both adults and children, and they require no tools other than your hands.
Simply connect the microscopic linking bricks to create a rich and imaginative 3D model.
- 3D work of art which creates details with assorted sizes and coloured pieces
- 390 pieces
- Helps develop planning and organisational skills, encourages creative play
- This amazingly small micronised block makes it possible to create more detailed smaller projects
- Age: 12 years+
- Material: 100% plastic
- 390 pieces
- Measurements: 4 x 4 x 5mm
- Difficulty level: Based on a scale from 1 to 5. 1 being the easiest and 5 being most advanced. This model is based at a Level 3
Order your set of Nanoblocks micro building blocks today and start building your own miniature London!
Nanoblock is a building block system that offers a superior building experience. With its unique bricks that are as small as 4mm x 4mm x 5mm, Nanoblock allows you to build ornate and incredibly detailed sculptures that will fit in the palm of your hand.
Whether you're a construction set fan or a beginner, Nanoblock has something for everyone. The Mini Collection series offers a themed collection of projects, from replicas of common and exotic animals to musical instruments and rare marine life. You can also build your own custom creations with Nanoblock's unique bricks.
Each Nanoblock project comes with detailed, step-by-step instructions, so you can easily build your own masterpieces. Nanoblock is the perfect way to challenge your creativity, hone your problem-solving skills, and have hours of fun.