The multi-stage highchair that grows with your child. Inspired by the transformation of a butterfly, the sculptural Cocoon highchair metamorphosis from a comfortable newborn recliner through to a junior dining seat using a variety of height, recline and tray options.
Stage one lets baby recline or nap with you at an appropriate height whether you're relaxing on the sofa, dining or preparing dinner.
In stage two, Cocoon provides a supportive environment for baby to try their first tastes, offering the option of a tray for self-feeding or the bottle/food holder for parent lead weaning.
In stage three, Cocoon can be used as a traditional stand-alone highchair with a removable tray and top tray for easy cleaning and access.
Finally, in stage four, Cocoon can be used without the trays directly at the dining table. Adjusting the seat to the appropriate height for your growing child will encourage good posture and help your child to sit comfortably for longer to enjoy the family dining experience.
The comfortable, removable foam seat is molded in one piece making it easy to keep clean simply by wiping it down, whilst the magnetic tray enables it to be stowed easily on the back legs when not in use.
- Inspired by a Butterfly - the Cocoon transforms from a comfortable recliner to an early feeding chair, following your child's development at mealtime.
- 6 Height Adjustments & 3 Recline Positions - with its various seating positions, the Cocoon grows with your child, maintaining comfort and ease of use whilst encouraging good posture.
- Assisted Feeding & Magnetic Tray - Uniquely designed food and cup holder allows unobstructed access for easy feeding. The Magnetic Tray fits to the rear legs of the highchair allowing easy storage when not in use.
- Easy to Clean - The comfortable removable foam seat is molded from one piece, making cleaning as easy as wiping it down.
- Suitable from birth to 20kg (approx 3 years)
- Comfortable recliner mode for infants (0- 3months)
- Easy feed mode for weaning from 4m+
- Multi-position highchair mode
- Adjustable, removable tray with 3 positions
- Magnetic stow away tray feature
- Height adjustable 5 point harness
- Free standing when folded
- Removable tray with top tray (is dishwasher safe)
- Easy feed mini table top with food/cup holder
- Easy clean EVA seat pad
- Open Dimensions(L x W x H): 81 x 56 x 107
- Folded Dimensions: 81 x 45 x 70
- Carton Dimensions: 68 x 32.5 x 57.5
- Age suitability: From birth - 3 years
- Net weight: 9.75kg
- Gross weight: 12.7kg
|DELIVERY SERVICE||TIME SCALE||COST|
|UK FREE STANDARD DELIVERY||2-3 Working Days||FREE delivery on orders of £50 and over, Orders under £50 are £3.59.|
|UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY||Order before 2PM, Recieve your order the following working day. Delivery service only available between Monday To Friday.||£6.99|
Same Day Dispatch
In stock items are dispatched the same day if ordered by 2:00pm. Orders after 2:00pm or weekend orders will be dispatched the next working day. Larger or heavy orders may be dispatched the following day by courier, but will usually be on a next day service. Please note we do not ship part orders, so we will wait for your whole order to be in stock before dispatching.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. If you refuse to pay, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with a tracking details on, so that you can keep updated on the delivery status of your parcel.
How Do I Return An Item?
We offer 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 60 day returns policy where you can return any unused item, in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition*.
Free Returns: Any returns for faulty, damaged, wrong items, return postage will be fully covered.
Contact email@example.com or ring 0121 3777 731. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and that you package your item(s) with care to ensure a safe return to us. As soon as we receive your return we will process the refund to your original form of payment. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded. You are responsible for the return of the item(s) to us.
*Excluding items which have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
**For international return outside the EU, we are not able to cover any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
Change or Cancel the Order
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team 0121 3777 731 from 09:30am -16:30pm Monday to Friday or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Exchange the Order
We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item for a refund and re-order the replacement on our web site.