The unicorn has finally found its place in the Tonie-World. As a Creative-Tonie it is now waiting for fabulous audiobooks, audio plays or music from your audio collection.
Creative-Tonies are just like Tonies - hand-painted, pretty robost...but with the space to fill them with 90 minutes of whatever you like.
All characters are optimised especially for the use of children: They have no sharp edges and are water repellent. They are extremely robust.
Watch here for more information.
- Adorable hand painted Creative-Tonie character
- Always your little one to get creative, giving them the option to download anything they want to Toniecloud ie, audiobooks or even recording their own stories
- Fill this Tonie with 90 minuets worth of audio
- Suitable from 3+
- Allows you to add 90 minuets worth of audio
- To get started, all you need is internet access, a Toniebox with a Wi-Fi connection and a Toniecloud account. Tonie-App available for iOS from version 9 and Android from version 4.4 (KitKat)
Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup.
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!