With children’s songs from Greece, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Italy, Finland, Norway, the Czech Republic, Russia, England, Hungary and even Turkey, this collection takes young listeners on a musical tour of Europe and beyond.
This Tonie, is for the child who loves to listen or sign songs, this Tonie includes a selected compilation of the most popular traditional European children’s songs.
1 - Pera stus pera kampus (Greece)
2 - Sur le pont d’Avignon (France)
3 - Grün, grün, grün sind alle meine Kleider (Germany)
4 - Små grodorna (Sweden)
5 - Jeg gik mig over sø og land (Denmark)
6 - Wlazł kotek na płotek (Poland)
7 - La mar estaba salada (Spain)
8 - Fui ao jardim da Celeste (Portugal)
9 - Vem kan segla (Sweden)
10 - Poesje Mauw (Netherlands)
11 - Santa Lucia (Italy)
12 - Piiri pieni pyörii (Finland)
13 - Bukkene Bruse (Norway)
14 - Holka modrooká (Czech Republic)
15 - Wo pole berjosa stojala (Russia)
16 - London Bridge is falling down (England)
17 - Frère Jacques (France)
18 - Én elmentem a vásárba félpénzzel (Hungary)
19 - Dağlar gibi dalgaları (Turkey)
20 - A caminho de Viseu (Portugal)
- Listen and sing along to the all these classic European songs
- Listen, learn, sing and dance till your little one has had get enough
- Educational and fun way of learning songs
- Attach to your Toniebox and get ready for an enchanting story to be played
- Songs lasts approximately 50 minutes
- Fun and unique character to add to your little ones Tonie
- Running time: approx. 50 minutes
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup
ABOUT TONIES ®:
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!