Bedtime can be a very precious time for parents and children. It’s a time for reading stories and playing soothing bedtime music, a time to deepen our bonds and create healthy, nourishing sleep patterns.
A predictable, calming bedtime routine is the key to a good night’s sleep and the Creative-Tonie Sleepy can be filled with 90 minutes of your own customised content of lullabies and bedtime stories. Many parents have even told us that the Toniebox and Tonies have assisted with getting children to fall asleep alone, thus giving the parents their evenings back!
- Adorable hand painted Creative-Tonie character
- Always your little one to get creative, giving them the option to download anything they want to Toniecloud ie, audiobooks or even recording their own stories
- Fill this Tonie with 90 minuets worth of audio
- Suitable from 3+
- Allows you to add 90 minuets worth of audio
- To get started, all you need is internet access, a Toniebox with a Wi-Fi connection and a Toniecloud account. Tonie-App available for iOS from version 9 and Android from version 4.4 (KitKat)
Booklet Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup.
So the question was this: in the era of smartphones and tablets, why do children still have to fiddle around with flimsy silver discs to listen to audiobooks and music? And on boring CD players which are actually anything but suitable for children?
That was when we had the idea that started it all: the term ‘audio player’ contains the word ‘play’ – but where’s the playful element in the established system? With all the recent developments in digital technology, there surely must be something we can do better. So we thought: let’s just invent it ourselves!
We are Patric Faßbender and Marcus Stahl. We came up with the idea for the Tonies and the Toniebox, and we founded our company Boxine GmbH to make sure it wouldn’t just stop at being a good idea and would instead become a fantastic reality. We’re both fathers, each with two children – in fact, we got to know each other through our children, who were at the same nursery. Simply meant to be!