Veja V-10 Trainers | Sustainable and Stylish Sneakers
The Veja V-10 trainers are a stylish and sustainable option for your feet. Made from natural rubber, organic and recycled polyester, these sneakers are comfortable, easy to match, and good for the planet.
- Stylish white sneakers with red and blue accents
- Extra comfort for walking
- Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels made out of C.W.L and coated canvas
- Logo V made of vegan suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Buy your Veja V-10 trainers today and show your support for sustainable fashion!
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Veja is a French brand that focuses on environmentally friendly, sustainable and green practices to produce their wares. Using recycled or organic materials throughout, they don't compromise on their belief that green is best.
Using wild rubber from the Amazon rain forest, recycled cotton, Fair trade materials and even plastic bottles, they have created a range of footwear that revolutionises the industry and that really does make a difference in the world.