This Mar Mar-Rex-Little Rabbit organic cotton romper is made to keep your baby at ease as they explore and develop. This romper is the ideal option for your baby's delicate skin because it is made of breathable materials which is a perfect choice for your baby's sensitive skin.
This super thick romper is closed with both snap buttons and ribbons. The openings at hands and feet can be fold over to keep the baby warm and cosy.
Certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® (OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 No. 14.HTR.46673). This product contains organic cotton & TENCEL™ Modal
- Cosy baby romper with both snap buttons and ribbons
- The openings at hands and feet can be fold over to keep the baby warm and cosy
- Soft, stretchy and comfortable to wear
- Breathable quality
- High quality that keeps shape and color
- Colour: Little Rabbit
- Different sizes available
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Materials: 47% Organic Cotton 47% TENCEL™ Modal 6% Elastane - Padding: 100% Polyester
- Made from a super soft eco-friendly fabric with handy snap button closures for easy changing, this body is great for layering, napping and playing.
- Wash & Care Instructions: Machine washable 40 degrees
MarMar Copenhagen designs cool and stylish kid's wear. The unique design of MarMar Copenhagen is characterised by contrasts: Country-chic and urban coolness, old and new, luxurious and functional. It is these contradictions, which make the clothes unique and enable you to use it in a variety of ways. It is possible to create looks suitable for everything from a "classy birthday party" to being "cool at the skate court".
MarMar Copenhagen designs kid's wear for girls and boys from newborn to fourteen years of age. Comfort and wearability are essential elements in MarMar Copenhagen's collections, which are designed to enable both toddlers and pre-teens to experience the world on their terms..
MarMar Copenhagen cares about the environment and takes an active role in reducing its environmental foot-print from the production of clothes. Consequently, most of the clothes are made of OEKO-TEX certified textiles, and are being produced as close to Europe as possible, in order to minimiSe transportation and reduce impact on the environment..